Have you ever had an FSAVC with Winterthur Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Winterthur Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Winterthur Life; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Winterthur Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Winterthur Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Winterthur Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Winterthur Life may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Winterthur Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Winterthur Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Winterthur Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Winterthur Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Winterthur Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Winterthur Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Winterthur Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Winterthur Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Winterthur Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Winterthur Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Winterthur Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.