Have you ever had an FSAVC with Woolwich Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Woolwich Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Woolwich Life; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Woolwich Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Woolwich Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Woolwich Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Woolwich Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Woolwich Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Woolwich Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Woolwich Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Woolwich Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Woolwich Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Woolwich Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Woolwich Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Woolwich Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Woolwich Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Woolwich Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Woolwich Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.