Have you ever had an FSAVC with Zurich Assurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Zurich Assurance FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Zurich Assurance; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Zurich Assurance that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Zurich Assurance start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Zurich Assurance mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Zurich Assurance may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Zurich Assurance may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Zurich Assurance may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Zurich Assurance may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Zurich Assurance mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Zurich Assurance to set-up my FSAVC.
- Zurich Assurance led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Zurich Assurance gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Zurich Assurance that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Zurich Assurance to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Zurich Assurance.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Zurich Assurance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.