Have you ever had an Investment with Barclays Wealth Management?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Barclays Wealth Management mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Barclays Wealth Management, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Barclays Wealth Management may have misguided consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Barclays Wealth Management sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Barclays Wealth Management advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Barclays Wealth Management may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Barclays Wealth Management that was comfortable for them.
- Barclays Wealth Management may not have made their customers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Barclays Wealth Management did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, Barclays Wealth Management should have informed the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Barclays Wealth Management mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Barclays Wealth Management to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Barclays Wealth Management that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Barclays Wealth Management that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Barclays Wealth Management over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Barclays Wealth Management at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Barclays Wealth Management told you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Barclays Wealth Management.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.