Have you ever had an Investment with Commercial Union?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Commercial Union mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Commercial Union, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Commercial Union may have misinformed consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Commercial Union sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Commercial Union advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Commercial Union may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Commercial Union that was comfortable for them.
- Commercial Union may not have made their consumers were not told that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Commercial Union did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, Commercial Union should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Commercial Union mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Commercial Union to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Commercial Union that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Commercial Union that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Commercial Union over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Commercial Union at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Commercial Union advised you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Commercial Union.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.