Have you ever had an Investment with GE Life And Pensions?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if GE Life And Pensions mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by GE Life And Pensions, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. GE Life And Pensions may have mislead consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When GE Life And Pensions sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the GE Life And Pensions advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
GE Life And Pensions may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by GE Life And Pensions that was comfortable for them.
- GE Life And Pensions may not have made their customers were not told that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- GE Life And Pensions did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, GE Life And Pensions should have told the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have GE Life And Pensions mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask GE Life And Pensions to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by GE Life And Pensions that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not told by GE Life And Pensions that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that GE Life And Pensions over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from GE Life And Pensions at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where GE Life And Pensions informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against GE Life And Pensions.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.