Have you ever had an Investment with Guardian Financial Services?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Guardian Financial Services mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Guardian Financial Services, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Guardian Financial Services may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Guardian Financial Services sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Guardian Financial Services advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Guardian Financial Services may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Guardian Financial Services that was comfortable for them.
- Guardian Financial Services may not have made their consumers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Guardian Financial Services did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, Guardian Financial Services should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Guardian Financial Services mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Guardian Financial Services to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Guardian Financial Services that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not informed by Guardian Financial Services that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Guardian Financial Services over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Guardian Financial Services at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Guardian Financial Services told you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Guardian Financial Services.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.