Have you ever had an Investment with Hearts of Oak Family?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Hearts of Oak Family mis-sold you your Investment.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Hearts of Oak Family, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Hearts of Oak Family may have misinformed consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Hearts of Oak Family sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Hearts of Oak Family advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Hearts of Oak Family may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Hearts of Oak Family that was comfortable for them.
- Hearts of Oak Family may not have made their consumers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Hearts of Oak Family did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Hearts of Oak Family should have informed the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Hearts of Oak Family mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Hearts of Oak Family to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Hearts of Oak Family that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not informed by Hearts of Oak Family that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Hearts of Oak Family over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Hearts of Oak Family at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Hearts of Oak Family informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Hearts of Oak Family.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.