Have you ever had an Investment with Liberty Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Liberty Life mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Liberty Life, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Liberty Life may have mislead consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Liberty Life sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Liberty Life advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Liberty Life may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Liberty Life that was comfortable for them.
- Liberty Life may not have made their customers were not told that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Liberty Life did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Liberty Life should have informed the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Liberty Life mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Liberty Life to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Liberty Life that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Liberty Life that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Liberty Life over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Liberty Life at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Liberty Life advised you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Liberty Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.