Have you ever had an Investment with London and Manchester?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if London and Manchester mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by London and Manchester, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. London and Manchester may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When London and Manchester sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the London and Manchester advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
London and Manchester may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by London and Manchester that was comfortable for them.
- London and Manchester may not have made their customers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- London and Manchester did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, London and Manchester should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have London and Manchester mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask London and Manchester to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by London and Manchester that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by London and Manchester that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that London and Manchester over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from London and Manchester at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where London and Manchester told you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against London and Manchester.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.