Have you ever had an Investment with NFU Mutal?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if NFU Mutal mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by NFU Mutal, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. NFU Mutal may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When NFU Mutal sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the NFU Mutal advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
NFU Mutal may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by NFU Mutal that was comfortable for them.
- NFU Mutal may not have made their consumers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- NFU Mutal did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, NFU Mutal should have told the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have NFU Mutal mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask NFU Mutal to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by NFU Mutal that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not told by NFU Mutal that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that NFU Mutal over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from NFU Mutal at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where NFU Mutal informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against NFU Mutal.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.