Have you ever had an Investment with Pioneer Mutual?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Pioneer Mutual mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Pioneer Mutual, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Pioneer Mutual may have mislead consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Pioneer Mutual sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Pioneer Mutual advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Pioneer Mutual may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Pioneer Mutual that was comfortable for them.
- Pioneer Mutual may not have made their consumers were not told that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Pioneer Mutual did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, Pioneer Mutual should have told the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Pioneer Mutual mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Pioneer Mutual to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Pioneer Mutual that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Pioneer Mutual that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Pioneer Mutual over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Pioneer Mutual at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Pioneer Mutual advised you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Pioneer Mutual.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.