Have you ever had an Investment with Royal Bank of Scotland?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Royal Bank of Scotland mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Royal Bank of Scotland, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Royal Bank of Scotland may have misinformed consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Royal Bank of Scotland sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Royal Bank of Scotland advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Royal Bank of Scotland may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Royal Bank of Scotland that was comfortable for them.
- Royal Bank of Scotland may not have made their consumers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Royal Bank of Scotland did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Royal Bank of Scotland should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Royal Bank of Scotland mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Royal Bank of Scotland to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Royal Bank of Scotland that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Royal Bank of Scotland that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Royal Bank of Scotland over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Royal Bank of Scotland at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Royal Bank of Scotland informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.