Have you ever had an Investment with Royal and Sun Alliance?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Royal and Sun Alliance mis-sold you your Investment.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Royal and Sun Alliance, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Royal and Sun Alliance may have misguided consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Royal and Sun Alliance sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Royal and Sun Alliance advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Royal and Sun Alliance may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Royal and Sun Alliance that was comfortable for them.
- Royal and Sun Alliance may not have made their consumers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Royal and Sun Alliance did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Royal and Sun Alliance should have told the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Royal and Sun Alliance mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Royal and Sun Alliance to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Royal and Sun Alliance that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not told by Royal and Sun Alliance that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Royal and Sun Alliance over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Royal and Sun Alliance at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Royal and Sun Alliance informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Royal and Sun Alliance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.