Have you ever had an Investment with Scottish Equitable?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Scottish Equitable mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Scottish Equitable, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Scottish Equitable may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Scottish Equitable sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Scottish Equitable advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Scottish Equitable may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Scottish Equitable that was comfortable for them.
- Scottish Equitable may not have made their consumers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Scottish Equitable did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Scottish Equitable should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Scottish Equitable mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Scottish Equitable to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Scottish Equitable that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Scottish Equitable that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Scottish Equitable over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Scottish Equitable at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Scottish Equitable told you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Scottish Equitable.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.