Have you ever had an Investment with Sun Life Financial Of Canada?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Sun Life Financial Of Canada mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Sun Life Financial Of Canada, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Sun Life Financial Of Canada may have misguided consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Sun Life Financial Of Canada sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Sun Life Financial Of Canada advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Sun Life Financial Of Canada may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Sun Life Financial Of Canada that was comfortable for them.
- Sun Life Financial Of Canada may not have made their consumers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Sun Life Financial Of Canada did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Sun Life Financial Of Canada should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Sun Life Financial Of Canada mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Sun Life Financial Of Canada to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Sun Life Financial Of Canada that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Sun Life Financial Of Canada that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Sun Life Financial Of Canada over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Sun Life Financial Of Canada at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Sun Life Financial Of Canada informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Sun Life Financial Of Canada.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.