Have you ever had an Investment with TSB Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if TSB Bank mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by TSB Bank, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. TSB Bank may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When TSB Bank sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the TSB Bank advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
TSB Bank may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by TSB Bank that was comfortable for them.
- TSB Bank may not have made their consumers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- TSB Bank did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, TSB Bank should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have TSB Bank mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask TSB Bank to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by TSB Bank that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not told by TSB Bank that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that TSB Bank over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from TSB Bank at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where TSB Bank told you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against TSB Bank.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.