Have you ever had an Investment with The M and G Group?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if The M and G Group mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by The M and G Group, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. The M and G Group may have misguided customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When The M and G Group sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the The M and G Group advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
The M and G Group may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by The M and G Group that was comfortable for them.
- The M and G Group may not have made their customers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- The M and G Group did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, The M and G Group should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have The M and G Group mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask The M and G Group to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by The M and G Group that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not informed by The M and G Group that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that The M and G Group over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from The M and G Group at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where The M and G Group informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against The M and G Group.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.