Have you ever had a Packaged Bank Account with Birmingham Midshires?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Birmingham Midshires mis-sold your Packaged Bank Account.
Many consumers have been upgraded to a Packaged Current Account by Birmingham Midshires. Usually Birmingham Midshires charge a monthly fee for a Packaged Bank Account which can range from £5 to £25 per month in return for extra benefits in the form of insurances such as Travel Insurance, Breakdown Cover, Gadget Cover & Card Protection.
Many consumers across the UK who were sold a Packaged Current Account from Birmingham Midshires won't be eligible to use any of the Insurance services that that were offered because of pre-existing medical conditions or pre-existing cover elsewhere. Birmingham Midshires may of enticed customers with an offer of a Loan, Mortgage or an Overdraft Facility for having a packaged bank account.
If you feel that Birmingham Midshires has given you wrong Financial Advice with your Packaged Account then start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Birmingham Midshires mis-sold their Packaged Bank Accounts in various ways:
Have you ever had any of the following:
- customers were not made aware by Birmingham Midshires that they may not be eligible to claim on one or more of the bundled insurance policies.
- Birmingham Midshires sold a Packaged Accounts with bundled products that consumers would never need.
- Sales advisor pressured you into it, making you feel like you had no choice.
- Birmingham Midshires may have advised a customer they needed a Packaged Bank Account to be eligible for credit.
Have Birmingham Midshires mis-sold you a Packaged Bank Account?
- You did not ask Birmingham Midshires to upgrade your account to a "fee" paying account.
- The costs/fees of the Packaged Bank Account were not clearly explained by Birmingham Midshires either by an advisor or in writing.
- Birmingham Midshires did not explain the Packaged Account was optional.
- You were led to believe by Birmingham Midshires that you could have an overdraft, loan or mortgage if you had a packaged bank account.
- Birmingham Midshires did not ask about any pre-existing insurance policies you already had in place.
- Birmingham Midshires upgraded your account without your knowledge.
- Birmingham Midshires did not explain all of the additional products that were inclusive of the packaged account.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums from Birmingham Midshires that you paid for the package current account.
- Compensation interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the refunded premium.