Have you ever had a Packaged Bank Account with Clydesdale Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Clydesdale Bank mis-sold your Packaged Bank Account.
Many customers have been upgraded to a Packaged Current Account by Clydesdale Bank. Usually Clydesdale Bank charge a monthly fee for a Packaged Bank Account which can range from £5 to £25 per month in return for extra benefits in the form of insurances such as Travel Insurance, Breakdown Cover, Gadget Cover & Card Protection.
Many consumers across the UK who were sold a Packaged Current Account from Clydesdale Bank won't be eligible to use any of the Insurance services that that were offered because of pre-existing medical conditions or pre-existing cover elsewhere. Clydesdale Bank may of enticed customers with an offer of a Loan, Mortgage or an Overdraft Facility for having a packaged bank account.
If you feel that Clydesdale Bank has given you wrong Financial Advice with your Packaged Account then start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Clydesdale Bank mis-sold their Packaged Bank Accounts in various ways:
Have you ever had any of the following:
- customers were not made aware by Clydesdale Bank that they may not be eligible to claim on one or more of the bundled insurance policies.
- Clydesdale Bank sold a Packaged Accounts with bundled products that consumers would never need.
- Sales advisor pressured you into it, making you feel like you had no choice.
- Clydesdale Bank may have told a customer they needed a Packaged Bank Account to be eligible for credit.
Have Clydesdale Bank mis-sold you a Packaged Bank Account?
- You did not ask Clydesdale Bank to upgrade your account to a "fee" paying account.
- The costs/fees of the Packaged Bank Account were not clearly explained by Clydesdale Bank either by an advisor or in writing.
- Clydesdale Bank did not explain the Packaged Account was optional.
- You were led to believe by Clydesdale Bank that you could have an overdraft, loan or mortgage if you had a packaged bank account.
- Clydesdale Bank did not ask about any pre-existing insurance policies you already had in place.
- Clydesdale Bank upgraded your account without your knowledge.
- Clydesdale Bank did not explain all of the additional products that were inclusive of the packaged account.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums from Clydesdale Bank that you paid for the package current account.
- Compensation interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the refunded premium.