Have you ever had a Packaged Bank Account with First National?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if First National mis-sold your Packaged Bank Account.
Many customers have been upgraded to a Packaged Current Account by First National. Usually First National charge a monthly fee for a Packaged Bank Account which can range from £5 to £25 per month in return for extra benefits in the form of insurances such as Travel Insurance, Breakdown Cover, Gadget Cover & Card Protection.
Many consumers across the UK who were sold a Packaged Current Account from First National won't be eligible to use any of the Insurance services that that were offered because of pre-existing medical conditions or pre-existing cover elsewhere. First National may of enticed consumers with an offer of a Loan, Mortgage or an Overdraft Facility for having a packaged bank account.
If you feel that First National has given you wrong Financial Advice with your Packaged Account then start you claim by completing the form opposite.
First National mis-sold their Packaged Bank Accounts in various ways:
Have you ever had any of the following:
- consumers were not made aware by First National that they may not be eligible to claim on one or more of the bundled insurance policies.
- First National sold a Packaged Accounts with bundled products that consumers would never need.
- Sales advisor pressured you into it, making you feel like you had no choice.
- First National may have informed a customer they needed a Packaged Bank Account to be eligible for credit.
Have First National mis-sold you a Packaged Bank Account?
- You did not ask First National to upgrade your account to a "fee" paying account.
- The costs/fees of the Packaged Bank Account were not clearly explained by First National either by an advisor or in writing.
- First National did not explain the Packaged Account was optional.
- You were led to believe by First National that you could have an overdraft, loan or mortgage if you had a packaged bank account.
- First National did not ask about any pre-existing insurance policies you already had in place.
- First National upgraded your account without your knowledge.
- First National did not explain all of the additional products that were inclusive of the packaged account.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums from First National that you paid for the package current account.
- Compensation interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the refunded premium.