Have you ever had a Packaged Bank Account with Ulster Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Ulster Bank mis-sold your Packaged Bank Account.
Many customers have been upgraded to a Packaged Current Account by Ulster Bank. Usually Ulster Bank charge a monthly fee for a Packaged Bank Account which can range from £5 to £25 per month in return for extra benefits in the form of insurances such as Travel Insurance, Breakdown Cover, Gadget Cover & Card Protection.
Many customers across the UK who were sold a Packaged Current Account from Ulster Bank won't be eligible to use any of the Insurance services that that were offered because of pre-existing medical conditions or pre-existing cover elsewhere. Ulster Bank may of enticed consumers with an offer of a Loan, Mortgage or an Overdraft Facility for having a packaged bank account.
If you feel that Ulster Bank has given you wrong Financial Advice with your Packaged Account then start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Ulster Bank mis-sold their Packaged Bank Accounts in various ways:
Have you ever had any of the following:
- customers were not made aware by Ulster Bank that they may not be eligible to claim on one or more of the bundled insurance policies.
- Ulster Bank sold a Packaged Accounts with bundled products that consumers would never need.
- Sales advisor pressured you into it, making you feel like you had no choice.
- Ulster Bank may have informed a customer they needed a Packaged Bank Account to be eligible for credit.
Have Ulster Bank mis-sold you a Packaged Bank Account?
- You did not ask Ulster Bank to upgrade your account to a "fee" paying account.
- The costs/fees of the Packaged Bank Account were not clearly explained by Ulster Bank either by an advisor or in writing.
- Ulster Bank did not explain the Packaged Account was optional.
- You were led to believe by Ulster Bank that you could have an overdraft, loan or mortgage if you had a packaged bank account.
- Ulster Bank did not ask about any pre-existing insurance policies you already had in place.
- Ulster Bank upgraded your account without your knowledge.
- Ulster Bank did not explain all of the additional products that were inclusive of the packaged account.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums from Ulster Bank that you paid for the package current account.
- Compensation interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the refunded premium.