Have you ever had a Payday Loan with 1st Stop?
You could be owed £1,000s in 1st Stop Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by 1st Stop, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases 1st Stop did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. 1st Stop has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did 1st Stop mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by 1st Stop if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- 1st Stop did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with 1st Stop.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my 1st Stop Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with 1st Stop)
- I took out several payday loans with 1st Stop just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to 1st Stop, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to 1st Stop plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from 1st Stop to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with 1st Stop to be written off.