Have you ever had a Payday Loan with 247 Moneybox?
You could be owed £1,000s in 247 Moneybox Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by 247 Moneybox, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases 247 Moneybox did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. 247 Moneybox has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did 247 Moneybox mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by 247 Moneybox if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- 247 Moneybox did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with 247 Moneybox.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my 247 Moneybox Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with 247 Moneybox)
- I took out several payday loans with 247 Moneybox just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to 247 Moneybox, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to 247 Moneybox plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from 247 Moneybox to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with 247 Moneybox to be written off.