Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Bonga Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Bonga Loans Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Bonga Loans, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Bonga Loans did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Bonga Loans has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Bonga Loans mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Bonga Loans if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Bonga Loans did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Bonga Loans.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Bonga Loans Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Bonga Loans)
- I took out several payday loans with Bonga Loans just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Bonga Loans, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Bonga Loans plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Bonga Loans to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Bonga Loans to be written off.