Have you ever had a Payday Loan with CASH4UNOW?
You could be owed £1,000s in CASH4UNOW Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by CASH4UNOW, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases CASH4UNOW did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. CASH4UNOW has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did CASH4UNOW mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by CASH4UNOW if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- CASH4UNOW did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with CASH4UNOW.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my CASH4UNOW Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with CASH4UNOW)
- I took out several payday loans with CASH4UNOW just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to CASH4UNOW, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to CASH4UNOW plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from CASH4UNOW to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with CASH4UNOW to be written off.