Have you ever had a Payday Loan with CFO Lending?
You could be owed £1,000s in CFO Lending Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by CFO Lending, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases CFO Lending did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. CFO Lending has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did CFO Lending mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by CFO Lending if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- CFO Lending did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with CFO Lending.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my CFO Lending Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with CFO Lending)
- I took out several payday loans with CFO Lending just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to CFO Lending, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to CFO Lending plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from CFO Lending to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with CFO Lending to be written off.