Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Cash ASP?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cash ASP Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Cash ASP, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Cash ASP did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Cash ASP has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Cash ASP mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Cash ASP if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Cash ASP did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Cash ASP.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Cash ASP Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Cash ASP)
- I took out several payday loans with Cash ASP just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Cash ASP, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Cash ASP plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Cash ASP to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Cash ASP to be written off.