Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Cash Converters?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cash Converters Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Cash Converters, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Cash Converters did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Cash Converters has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Cash Converters mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Cash Converters if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Cash Converters did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Cash Converters.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Cash Converters Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Cash Converters)
- I took out several payday loans with Cash Converters just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Cash Converters, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Cash Converters plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Cash Converters to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Cash Converters to be written off.