Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Cash Lady?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cash Lady Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Cash Lady, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Cash Lady did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Cash Lady has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Cash Lady mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Cash Lady if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Cash Lady did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Cash Lady.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Cash Lady Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Cash Lady)
- I took out several payday loans with Cash Lady just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Cash Lady, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Cash Lady plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Cash Lady to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Cash Lady to be written off.