Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Cheque Centre?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cheque Centre Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Cheque Centre, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Cheque Centre did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Cheque Centre has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Cheque Centre mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Cheque Centre if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Cheque Centre did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Cheque Centre.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Cheque Centre Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Cheque Centre)
- I took out several payday loans with Cheque Centre just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Cheque Centre, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Cheque Centre plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Cheque Centre to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Cheque Centre to be written off.