Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Everyday Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Everyday Loans Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Everyday Loans, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Everyday Loans did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Everyday Loans has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Everyday Loans mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Everyday Loans if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Everyday Loans did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Everyday Loans.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Everyday Loans Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Everyday Loans)
- I took out several payday loans with Everyday Loans just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Everyday Loans, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Everyday Loans plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Everyday Loans to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Everyday Loans to be written off.