Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Fancy a Payday?
You could be owed £1,000s in Fancy a Payday Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Fancy a Payday, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Fancy a Payday did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Fancy a Payday has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Fancy a Payday mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Fancy a Payday if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Fancy a Payday did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Fancy a Payday.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Fancy a Payday Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Fancy a Payday)
- I took out several payday loans with Fancy a Payday just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Fancy a Payday, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Fancy a Payday plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Fancy a Payday to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Fancy a Payday to be written off.