Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Ferratum?
You could be owed £1,000s in Ferratum Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Ferratum, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Ferratum did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Ferratum has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Ferratum mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Ferratum if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Ferratum did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Ferratum.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Ferratum Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Ferratum)
- I took out several payday loans with Ferratum just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Ferratum, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Ferratum plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Ferratum to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Ferratum to be written off.