Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Lending Stream?
You could be owed £1,000s in Lending Stream Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Lending Stream, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Lending Stream did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Lending Stream has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Lending Stream mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Lending Stream if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Lending Stream did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Lending Stream.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Lending Stream Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Lending Stream)
- I took out several payday loans with Lending Stream just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Lending Stream, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Lending Stream plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Lending Stream to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Lending Stream to be written off.