Have you ever had a Payday Loan with MYJAR?
You could be owed £1,000s in MYJAR Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by MYJAR, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases MYJAR did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. MYJAR has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did MYJAR mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by MYJAR if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- MYJAR did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with MYJAR.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my MYJAR Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with MYJAR)
- I took out several payday loans with MYJAR just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to MYJAR, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to MYJAR plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from MYJAR to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with MYJAR to be written off.