Have you ever had a Payday Loan with MoneyBoat?
You could be owed £1,000s in MoneyBoat Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by MoneyBoat, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases MoneyBoat did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. MoneyBoat has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did MoneyBoat mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by MoneyBoat if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- MoneyBoat did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with MoneyBoat.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my MoneyBoat Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with MoneyBoat)
- I took out several payday loans with MoneyBoat just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to MoneyBoat, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to MoneyBoat plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from MoneyBoat to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with MoneyBoat to be written off.