Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Mr Lender?
You could be owed £1,000s in Mr Lender Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Mr Lender, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Mr Lender did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Mr Lender has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Mr Lender mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Mr Lender if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Mr Lender did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Mr Lender.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Mr Lender Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Mr Lender)
- I took out several payday loans with Mr Lender just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Mr Lender, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Mr Lender plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Mr Lender to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Mr Lender to be written off.