Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Pay Day UK?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pay Day UK Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Pay Day UK, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Pay Day UK did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Pay Day UK has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Pay Day UK mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Pay Day UK if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Pay Day UK did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Pay Day UK.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Pay Day UK Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Pay Day UK)
- I took out several payday loans with Pay Day UK just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Pay Day UK, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Pay Day UK plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Pay Day UK to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Pay Day UK to be written off.