Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Peachy?
You could be owed £1,000s in Peachy Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Peachy, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Peachy did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Peachy has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Peachy mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Peachy if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Peachy did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Peachy.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Peachy Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Peachy)
- I took out several payday loans with Peachy just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Peachy, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Peachy plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Peachy to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Peachy to be written off.