Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Pounds to Pocket?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pounds to Pocket Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Pounds to Pocket, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Pounds to Pocket did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Pounds to Pocket has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Pounds to Pocket mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Pounds to Pocket if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Pounds to Pocket did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Pounds to Pocket.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Pounds to Pocket Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Pounds to Pocket)
- I took out several payday loans with Pounds to Pocket just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Pounds to Pocket, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Pounds to Pocket plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Pounds to Pocket to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Pounds to Pocket to be written off.