Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Quick Quid?
You could be owed £1,000s in Quick Quid Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Quick Quid, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Quick Quid did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Quick Quid has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Quick Quid mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Quick Quid if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Quick Quid did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Quick Quid.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Quick Quid Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Quick Quid)
- I took out several payday loans with Quick Quid just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Quick Quid, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Quick Quid plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Quick Quid to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Quick Quid to be written off.