Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Quiddi Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Quiddi Loans Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Quiddi Loans, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Quiddi Loans did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Quiddi Loans has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Quiddi Loans mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Quiddi Loans if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Quiddi Loans did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Quiddi Loans.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Quiddi Loans Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Quiddi Loans)
- I took out several payday loans with Quiddi Loans just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Quiddi Loans, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Quiddi Loans plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Quiddi Loans to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Quiddi Loans to be written off.