Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Red Wallet?
You could be owed £1,000s in Red Wallet Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Red Wallet, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Red Wallet did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Red Wallet has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Red Wallet mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Red Wallet if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Red Wallet did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Red Wallet.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Red Wallet Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Red Wallet)
- I took out several payday loans with Red Wallet just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Red Wallet, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Red Wallet plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Red Wallet to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Red Wallet to be written off.