Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Safetynet Credit?
You could be owed £1,000s in Safetynet Credit Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Safetynet Credit, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Safetynet Credit did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Safetynet Credit has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Safetynet Credit mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Safetynet Credit if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Safetynet Credit did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Safetynet Credit.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Safetynet Credit Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Safetynet Credit)
- I took out several payday loans with Safetynet Credit just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Safetynet Credit, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Safetynet Credit plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Safetynet Credit to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Safetynet Credit to be written off.