Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Satsuma Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Satsuma Loans Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Satsuma Loans, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Satsuma Loans did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Satsuma Loans has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Satsuma Loans mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Satsuma Loans if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Satsuma Loans did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Satsuma Loans.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Satsuma Loans Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Satsuma Loans)
- I took out several payday loans with Satsuma Loans just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Satsuma Loans, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Satsuma Loans plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Satsuma Loans to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Satsuma Loans to be written off.