Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Speedy Cash?
You could be owed £1,000s in Speedy Cash Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Speedy Cash, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Speedy Cash did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Speedy Cash has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Speedy Cash mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Speedy Cash if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Speedy Cash did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Speedy Cash.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Speedy Cash Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Speedy Cash)
- I took out several payday loans with Speedy Cash just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Speedy Cash, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Speedy Cash plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Speedy Cash to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Speedy Cash to be written off.