Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Swift Sterling?
You could be owed £1,000s in Swift Sterling Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Swift Sterling, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Swift Sterling did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Swift Sterling has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Swift Sterling mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Swift Sterling if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Swift Sterling did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Swift Sterling.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Swift Sterling Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Swift Sterling)
- I took out several payday loans with Swift Sterling just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Swift Sterling, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Swift Sterling plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Swift Sterling to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Swift Sterling to be written off.