Have you ever had a Payday Loan with The Money Shop?
You could be owed £1,000s in The Money Shop Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by The Money Shop, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases The Money Shop did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. The Money Shop has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did The Money Shop mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by The Money Shop if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- The Money Shop did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with The Money Shop.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my The Money Shop Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with The Money Shop)
- I took out several payday loans with The Money Shop just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to The Money Shop, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to The Money Shop plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from The Money Shop to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with The Money Shop to be written off.