Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Trusted Quid?
You could be owed £1,000s in Trusted Quid Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Trusted Quid, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Trusted Quid did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Trusted Quid has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Trusted Quid mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Trusted Quid if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Trusted Quid did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Trusted Quid.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Trusted Quid Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Trusted Quid)
- I took out several payday loans with Trusted Quid just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Trusted Quid, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Trusted Quid plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Trusted Quid to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Trusted Quid to be written off.